Header

Saturday, February 7, 2015

January favs - Zsofi

How fast flew away January, right? I feel like 2015 just started, but we can't do anything against it. :) But the end of a month means that I have to show you my beloved things from January!

1. Urban Decay - Naked (link)
This palette has to be the number 1 on this list! I got my very first Naked palette for this Christmas from my parents, and I have to say, it really does its job! To be honest, I wasn't surprised at all, I expected this effect! Everyone on the Internet says really encouraging things about the Urban Decay brand, so that I asked one for Christmas, and it waited for me under the tree. :) 

2. Nars - Eyeshadow Base (link)
Also a Christmas present! :) With Naked eyeshadows, they beat everything! My eye-makeup stays up for the whole day. I did my eyes with these 2 products for school and my eyeshadow didn't get into the crease at all, which were the points that totally won me. :)

3. Nars - Sheer Glow Foundation (link)
I think this foundation is on that fictive list which is called: "Products, that everyone loves!" . Yes! If i want to be honest, I was really afraid to try this foundation, because I have very oily skin, but I thought that I would use powder and I had to try it anyway, because there are thousands of favorable comments about it on the Internet. Well, I was so astonished! The foundation doesn't make my face shiny, moreover, I don't have to use a powder! It has a really good coverage even with a little amount. Sheer Glow foundation can be found also in so many different color, so everyone can discover their own shade! :)

4, Lancome - Grandiose Mascara (link)
This is that mascara, which has that interesting shape, but seriously guys, it's way easier to apply a coat of mascara on your lashes with this form! One coat is more than enough of it and it makes my lashes look so cool! I still think that nothing can beat Benefit They Real, but i used this mascara a lot in January, so I had to put it on the list. :)

5, Tony&Guy - Label.m Brunette Dry Shampoo (link)
I have this dry shampoo for a really long time now, but I just never used it. Somehow I happened to use a lot in January and I came to like this product! Maybe a little bit too much. :) With this dry shampoo you can win one more day without washing your hair, because it is that good! Plus point for the brown-colored dry shampoo in it, because I always struggled with the other one, which had white product in it. Minus point the smell that it has, which I personally don't like.

6, Collection - Concealer (link)
The perfect drugstore concealer, but I think it beats a lot of high-end product! It's cheap, has good coverage.  Do you need any more? I don't think so. :)

7, Abercrombie - 8 Pure Summer Perfume (link)
I bought one bottle in 2013, but it ran out too fast. :( So I was more than happy, when I discovered that they put it back in stock in a smaller size. I got it for Christmas as well. :) Because I hate so much  the too sweet fragrances, this perfume was made for me! It has kind of a smell with a little bit of lemon with the mandarine zest, jasmine and nectarine scents. Perfect if you don't like sweet perfumes. :)

8, Garnier - Micellar Cleansing Water (link)
I always struggled to find the best make up removers. I tried out so many different one, but none of them worked for me the best. Then, I've read a lot of comments about the micellar waters and everyone really loved them. So I headed to a shop a bought a bottle of it and it didn't make me disappointed at all! :)

9, Songs:
    Kurt Hugo Schenider, Chrissy Costanza, Alex Goot || Counting Stars
    Tiesto || A Town Called Paradise
    Landon Austin || Stop Time
    Smallpools || Dreaming
    ScHoolboy Q ft. Kendrick Lamar || Collard Greens

1 comment: