Header

Sunday, September 27, 2015

Easy Everyday Makeup For Summer - Dora


Hi everyone! :)

Sorry for not updating for so long, but I was really busy in the last couple of months. But now I have some free time! Yes!! So I thought that I am going to show you my must have summer makeup products, which I used a lot during the summer, hope you enjoy! :)

So in the summer I do not really like the heavy makeup. I always go for a light, fresh and healthy looking makeup. Also in the summer you have to fight with the warm weather and humidity, so you have to find the perfect products for your skin type and also try using longwearing products. Hot weather and makeup... well they are not really good friends... let's just say that. 





First thing first: moisturize your skin! “Really? Well, yes!” It is really important that you moisturize your skin even in the summer, because the sun can really dry your skin out and try to use a moisturizer which has SPF in it so it will protect your skin even if your makeup products don’t have SPF in them. (But don’t be scared from the sun because it can help a lot if you have problems with acne.)

So for the base, as I said earlier I don’t really like heavy foundations on my skin in the summer, but this is just my personal preference if you are more confident with full coverage foundations then just go for it! :)

I have two favourite summer base product. The first one is the bareMinerals Complexion Rescue Tinted Hydrating Gel Cream with SPF 30. This is a great product because it really hydrates the skin, also it has sun protection and a little bit of tint to it as well. So I think this product can also be used instead of a moisturizer. The other favourite of mine is the Garnier Miracle Skin Perfector BB Cream in the oil free version. This has a bit more coverage and also this has a more matte finish, while the other one definitely has a dewy finish. 




The next thing is concealer. I think I finally found the perfect concealer for spots and for me this is the MAC Pro longwear concealer. This product definitely has a full coverage and also has SPF in it (so for photographing I do not really recommend this). Underneath my eyes I like to use a different concealer, because I find that the MAC one is a bit too heavy for me and it creases under my eyes. I really like under the eyes the Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer or the L’Oreal Lumi Magique one, which is more of a highlighting concealer.




In the summer I don’t really use powder, just occasionally, because I really like the dewy finish. When I do use powder I like to use the Hourglass Ambient Lightning one or the Bourjois Healthy Mix one. The first one is pricier and it has a really nice lightning effect and also you can put this all-over your face and still won’t look like a disco ball. The second one is a cheaper alternative, it has a more matte finish, but still it will not make the face look flat and also it’s not cakey. 




My favourite part of makeup! Blushes! I have two summer favourites. I really love the Clinique Cheek Pop, because it has a really fresh and vibrant colour, but also I really like that it’s not glittery. The other favourite of mine for a summer makeup is cream blush. I really love the Josie Maran Argan Infinity Lip and Cheek Creamy Oil. I think this product is perfect in every season, because in the colder months it hydrates and in the warmer months it gives an amazing glow, so you don’t have to use a highlighter either.





 The other important thing is brows! I have naturally full brows, but I like to fill in the small gaps, which I may have and for this I really like the MAC Fluidline Brow Gelcreme, because it stays on FOREVER! I promise. It will not come off even if you swim. Must have for summer!

For me usually the last part is eyes. In the summer I like the simple eye makeup, because the more I have on, the most likely it will smudge. The only thing I use is a good mascara. Waterproof, of course! I really love the Max Factor False Lash Effect, because it has a really nice rich carbon black colour and also it stays on perfectly.

In the summer I don’t usually use lip products because it comes off really easily for me, but if I want a nice natural colour I always go for my Clinique Chubby Stick. I really like them, because they are not too opaque so they are comfortable to wear and they have a nice glossy effect.




So this includes all my summer makeup favourites and an easy summer makeup. I hope you find it interesting and helpful. Have a nice day! :)

P.S.: I know that this post is a bit late, but I hope that it will still help some of you and if summer already passed by you, then this will be something interesting to read!


No comments:

Post a Comment